PLEASE NOTE: All programs, facilities and events are subject to change, postponement and/or cancellation due to the COVID-19 emergency.
Lions Pool – indoor pool, open year round
Season: *Open Mon – Fri
509 West Pine Street
5th Avenue & Pine
Lions Pool Closures:
- August 14-23 (Annual renovations)
- July 4 – Independence Day
- November 26 – Thanksgiving Day
- Dec. 24-Christmas Eve, close at 1:00 p.m.
- December 25 – Christmas Day
- December 31-New Year’s Eve, close at 1:00 p.m.
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
Recreational Swimming: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Friday)
Lap Swim and Water Walking
- 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. Mon-Fri
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
- 3:15 – 4:45 p.m. Mon-Fri
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Mon-Fri
***Learn-To-Swim and Exercise Classes***
Franklin Pool – outdoor pool
Operates June 10, 2021 – August 20, 2021
2102 Tieton Drive
- Recreational Swims M-F 12:30-6:30pm 7:00-9:00pm ($2.00/person of any age from 7-9 p.m.)
- Saturday & Sunday Recreational Swim 12:30-4:30pm
- Adult Water-walking and Lap Swims M-F 9:00am-Noon and Sat/Sun10:00am-Noon
- Water Fitness Classes: Aqua Zumba: (M/W) 11:00a.m.-12:00p.m. Fee: $40/month or $6 drop in
- Paws in the Pool : Sunday, August 22 (2:00pm-4:00pm); Fee: Dogs swim free but their owners have to pay general admission fee.
If your child uses a flotation device, we allow coast guard approved life vests. (We do not allow inflatable water wings , snorkels or any glass containers.)
Rent the pool
Planning a birthday party? Need a special event for your youth group? Rent Lions Pool. The pools are available during non-program times. Make a reservation or call 509-575-6046 to make a reservation or to request information.
If the scheduled rental times do not work come to our recreational swims. Please call the prior Wednesday to let us know how many swimmers to expect. General Admission fees apply. Groups of over 30 receive a 20% discount. 509-575-6046.
Pool fees for Recreational Swims
(Fee applies to everyone who will be inside the building whether they swim or not.)
- Youth – $2.00
- Adults – $4.00
- *Family of 6 – $13.00
- *Family of 8 $15.00
- **Honored Citizen – $2.25
10 Punch Card:
- Youth – $17.00
- Adults – $35.00
- **Honored Citizen – $21.00
- Youth – $52.00
- Adults – $105.00
- *Family of 6 $227.00
- *Family of 8 $300.00
- **Honored Citizen – $59.00
*Make Swimming a family affair. Family rate includes up to two adult family members and four of their own children.
**The Honored Citizen category is for those who are 62 years or older, or are a Yakima Transit Honored Citizen card holder, State of Washington Handicapped Parking Placard (wallet card) holder, SSI Disabled, or active duty military and veterans of America.
Youth is ages 4-17 (3 & under free with a paying adult)