Yakima City Parks: Hours 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. City Ordinance 13.16 of the Municipal Code provides guidelines for proper and safe use of your City parks. When visiting the parks, please remember the following to help make your experience and that of others more enjoyable:
- Please leave these items at home: alcoholic beverages and unleashed pets.
- Enjoy your golf equipment but take it to Fisher Golf Course. Fisher is the only City park property where the use of golf equipment is authorized.
- Please confine your fires to the barbecue grills and your litter to the proper containers, both of which are located throughout the system.
- Leave your motorized vehicles in designated parking areas-do not drive or park on the grass.
- Be sure to pick up after your pets.
- NO loitering or soliciting.
- NO damaging or defacing park property.